Wednesday 3 January 2007

Unexpected blessings...

...came my way from Svenja, my former wool-princess, and from Annette, my dear blogging-friend.

Annette sent me some more of her fabulous jams....delicious stuff!
Thank you ever so much, Annette!....
Annette hat mir wiedereinmal ihre superleckere Marmelade geschickt....wunderbares Zeug!
Danke Dir aus ganzem Herzen, Annette!....

Svenja sent me a great surprise. She must have been very happy with me as her wool-fairy last year and since we really got a good connection since then, she sent me a belated X-mas present.
Look, I got very very nice socks from her...just the way i like them, btw....:


and some gorgeous wool, looks like handpainted and handspun....i don't know what i will do with it yet...but there will be time for "wool-talking-to-me" later on...lol
And she sent me a very nice X-mas-Tree, which i can keep up all year long:


And (yes there is more....) she sent "Diddl-Angel"-figures for the kiddies, they absolutely love them!

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH SVENJA,
THIS WAS A GORGEOUS SURPRISE AND WE ARE VERY HAPPY AND GRATEFUL FOR IT!!!

Hey gals, you have made our day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment