Monday 28 April 2008

Happy Birthday, Mum!

This beautiful young lady is my Mum Linda!
I don't know how old she has been when this picture was taken.
I can only guess....maybe 12 years young or so?

Well, it doesn't matter really....does it?

What matters is that it is my Mum's Birthday today!
She is turning 52, so she is a very young Mum and Grandma!
Hooray for the best Mum ever!

Happy Birthday!



Mum, this is just for you:

I don't know, whether you know that I count you in as my very best friend,
but I want to tell you now: You are my best friend!

you
are always there for me, when I need someone to talk,
you have never let me down, when I was in need of something,
you have been a great Mum, although I really think it was a horror to live with me in my teenage years. I have to admit I wouldn't have liked to live with me ..... ever!

I adore you for going through rough times and although they were hard you have risen like the Phoenix out of the ashes....stronger and stronger every time!
I want to thank you for being such a great Grandma for my kids! You are simply the best and as my kiddies would say: "Oma is sooo kewl!"
Thanks for being such a great wife for my Dad and making him happy! :-))

I really love you and even when I sometimes fail to show you properly
I just want you to know:
I L.O.V.E YOU from the bottom of my heart!

You are the Mum I need, want and have asked for!

Thanks for being my MUM and for everything you do!
Have a great day, sweetie! And many many many happy returns!
love Melly


This just had to be said and with these words I ask you all to celebrate this special day with me and my Mum. If you would like to send her a Birthday-E-card just send it to:
webmistress (@) madlindesigns.com
(remove the brackets around the at-sign)
I know she would really love that!
btw: Her name is Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment