Friday 18 April 2008

Happy BLOG-Birthday!

Photobucket

Happy Birthday, dear blog! Happy Birthday, dear blog!
I do love to write here and show all my stuff!


*lol*

Today my Blog and I are celebrating our 3rd Birthday!

3 years of rambling and emptying my heart out,
showing my knitting-stuff and getting into contact with very nice people.

I am very happy about all the great knitters I have found online and the great friendships,
that have grown over these 3 years.

I am grateful for every visitor here and for every single comment you post for me!
I love love love comments, in fact I must admit that I am addicted to the feedback all of you give me!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

*************************************


Heute feiern mein blog und ich den 3. Geburtstag!

Ich wollte nur sagen, wie dankbar ich für jeden Besucher hier bin und für jeden einzelnen Kommentar, den ihr hier abgebt.
Ich liebe Kommentare, eigentlich muss ich sogar zugeben,daß ich ziemlich "süchtig" danach bin und das Feedback, das ihr mir gebt sehr gerne habe!
Danke Euch allen für Eure Besuche und Kommentare!

No comments:

Post a Comment