Friday 24 October 2008

Na endlich... / Finally...

...mal wieder was zu zeigen:
...something to show you:

Eigentlich war das mein neuestes Muster und ich war so stolz drauf....
aber es stellte sich heraus, daß es das Muster in einer sehr sehr ähnlichen Form schon gibt.
Claudia, die Liebe, hat mich darauf aufmerksam gemacht.
Nicht auszudenken, was das für einen Ärger gegeben hätte....dabei war es nur ein Versehen!

Nun ja, ich habe das Muster in die Tonne gekloppt, aber da schon 1 1/2 Socken fertig waren, war ich tapfer und habe fertiggestrickt.
Die Socken sind Größe 43 und für meinen Dad.
Die SoWo ist von der Schönfärberei-Pia....supertolles Zeug, sag ich Euch!

**********
The pattern should have been my newest and I was so proud of it....
but it came to my attention, that the pattern was very similar to a pattern already released by another designer.
Claudia, a dear friend, told me about it.
I dare not think of the trouble this could have caused....and it was only a coincidence!

Well, I tossed all my drafts of the pattern, but as I already had knitted 1 and a half socks I had to be brave and finish them.
The socks are a medium men size and for my Dad.
The Sockyarn is from the Schönfärberei, my friend Pia owns the internet-shop and handpaints wonderful yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment